--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "oneradiantbeing"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>David,

Am I missing something here? Normally when I post an article that has
a strong bias like this one and after reading your previous posts, I
would assume that you are in line with Mr. Edelen thinking, hence the
laugh.

I wonder what he would say about Krishna telling Arjuna he should
fight and kill his relatives? See how silly that sounds? He is saying
the same thing in his silly article.

Oh right, he will never comment on that sort of thing.

Also since it seems that Edelen doesn't like this mixing of religion
and politics, he probably abhors what religious Buddhist monks are
doing in Burma, mixing religion and politics. Oh right, he will never
comment on that.

Btw, I am in favor of the Buddhist monks and if a religious
republican wants to throw in his/her beliefs and values in the
political debate, free speech cuts both ways. Tolerance cuts both
ways.

Peace,

Steve

p.s. Someone say something about a Corvette??!!

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <no_reply@>