--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just saw Heather Graham on Conan. (We are
> a couple of days "behind" here in Eastern
> Scandinavia.) She looked very lovely and girlish,
> but her constant, almost hysterical giggling was
> a tad bit disturbing...

It's just the mindlessness that comes from
being enlightened.

You'll get more used to it as the full Sat
Yuga unfolds.

:-)

But trust me...even then the Heathers of this
world are going to go for the Bad Boys like me
and Curtis.

And even if they don't, and most of the women
turn into prissified, sari-wearing simulaca who
actually prefer Bevan The Wonder Beach Ball to
us, we'll get by. I'm sure that among the Space
Brothers there will be one or two Space Sisters
who are still lookin' for a good time...  :-)