--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bronte Baxter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Off-World:
>   I am saying those things in a totally calm voice...can' t you
tell?
> A flame is dropping bombs on people. Roughing a guy up verbally for
> acting like a dumbass is the enlightened thing to do. An
> unenlightened person would be all nice about it at all times.
Though
> I am not enlightened and never claimed to be, you MAY be falling in
> to the trap that believes and promotes the idea all enlightened
> people must appear to be nicey nicey all the time. That is a
fallacy.
> The Gita says as much, and it makes sense.
>     Bronte:
>   I understand the phoniness of nicey-nice. I'm not that way
either. But flaming is attacking the person not the argument --
getting personal in a negative sort of way. >>

Screw that , he clearly attacked me first in very demeanig ways. So
demeaning that he would be cowardly to say that to my face. To
say : " You're argument is bullshit, because I say so" is the same
thing as saying to me: " You are an ignorant fucker and I have no
respect for you and I spit on you"

Didn't you read his other post where he says he trolls the internet
deliberately looking to piss people off, and get them fired
up ! ! !???
And you lectuer me ? !
He is, as I said, a pathetic little man.

>   Even little cool-tempered ones like the one you made. That starts
the machinery in motion again, and the snottiness will escalate
to "bomb-dropping," as you put it in no time. >>

Evil truimphs when good men do nothing.
 The internet is a place for cowards to spew their self-hatred onto
others, and that is what people who argue in such demeaning ways are
doing, when they say they only do it to get others fired up. He
stated: "it is a hobby of his".

Rick should have banned him for that admission alone. It is
disgusting, and I would love to have in try that on me in person,
face the face.
He is, as I said, a pathetic, cowardly little man.

You should take people to task for using demeaning arguments such
as , "your argument is stupid because it is stupid, and becuase you
are not smart enough".

If you are going to lecture me for them insulting me, and me reacting
like any rational man would, then you are no better than them. Sorry
Bronte, you will discover, that FFL life is not a place to look for
peace, it is mostly populated by mean old men who are so disappointed
in their own lives that they attack others with hate filled
irrationality. Don't look for peace and love here. These people here
are the empty shells of the failure to find themsleves and any
meaning in life, that they feel every day, and need to try to prove
their worth on the internet.

I like you enough to warn you to not seek discourse among the
arrogant old men here who have no intention of rational discussion,
only to vent their frustrations and noxious vapors upon others.

Seek community with real bodies, not fake handles and cowardly grumpy
old men.

Tom Barlow, Vermont
OffWorld