Ok, lemme explain something- I had experiences meeting many that claimed
enlightenment but it wasn't the case. My experiences were not good. Too many
and too
much stuff to write in this post now. As a result of the meetings for example,
I was
depressed at times, bummed out, and confusion was ramped, not only with me, but
also
the claimant.

The things I have pointed out in the previous posts regarding this matter of
those self
declaring, etc, can possibly be very usefull to some here down the road. If
some
predictions I heard are correct, this aint nothin yet compared to what;s coming
regarding
people stepping forward with the declaration of enlightenment.

Certainly Being is the core essence of what is there for all but none the less,
my
experience has been that I walked away in peace and clarity from those truly
enlightened,
and with confusion and depression from those claiming it that were not.

I have suggested ideas for what to look for. This means, if you are like me,
then you will
avoid this unprefered experience I am talking about.

Is there anyone else here that has had dealings with one claiming
enlightenment, and then
things ended up with difficulties? Having dealings means getting close,
spending some
time with that one, etc

I learned TM in 1978 and the first time I ran into anyone claiming
enlightenment was
2006. Then to my astonishment, they were coming out of the wordwork. By now, it
is
about 20, I have to make a list. The majority of these think they are
enlightened but all
indications point to this not being the case.

Hridaya Puri