In my short stay in the dome in the 80's I'm sure I was counted as
being one Siddha in the dome, and I can say that I am NOT enlightened
and therefore was NOT functioning from the Home of ALL the Laws of
Nature, far from it! So you do the math, how could the ME effect
possibly be accurate?

Now if you mean I had some *faint* awareness of Being (or the home of
all the laws of nature)then yes, but has Hagelin (or MMY) ever defined
what it means to be functioning from the home of all the laws of
nature? and just what IS the *Home of all the Laws of Nature*?