> Jesus, I love TMO propaganda. Notice that they don't
> even mention the name of the principal who won the
> honor, but certainly manage to get in the buzz word of
> "consciousness based education" and the name of the
> local Raja, John Konhaus. Clueless.

The propaganda part to me is making it seem like the tmo's code word
of "c-based education" was the reason for the guy's success, whereas
if you look up the school you'll find they're doing all sorts of
innovative stuff at this inner city school.  Regarding not naming the
principal, it could be the tmo has been asked by the school to keep
their PR releases vague as meditation in public schools is still very
controversial and they may not want too much attention on that - in
all the stories on the web about this school I didn't see them mention
meditation once.