> In a message dated 10/2/07 12:17:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Namaste
>
> Thankyou Jeff for your post -
>
> Jyoti took Diksha and was ripe
> this was the first time that someone
> actually transcended and imploded  into
> Realization at Diksha. It was great. hahahahahaha
> Just gave the  last of the mantras and her new name
> and said now nyingje no longer  remains and only Jyoti
> Light IS.
>
> Her eyes started getting larger  and larger as everything
> fell away - and of course then there was only  Great Laughter
> and the laugher continued for the rest of the 3 days here.
>
> The other two taking Diksha really shifted as well. Udit is on
> the  very edge if not within Realization as well. There was only
> Light for him  and just kept repeating all is only illusion. hahahahahaha
>
> Tusti is  indeed her name which means Peace and Happiness - as she
> just was in  Silence and Peace for the 3 days here and called from the
> airport to say  the joy was bubbling up like bubbles of effervesnce.
> hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah<WBR>ahah Wish tha
> immediate  shifts. But for those who stick with it the shifts Do come
> and it is a joy  when Realization appears. Another light within the world.
>
> Maha Shanti
> May you aide many along the way.
> It is always good to hear from you.
>
> Love & Light
> 0
>

> Not that rare. I Initiated somebody in 1972 that had the same type
> experience on hearing his mantra for the first time. An explosion of  Light,
> Infinite
> expansion of awareness and Bliss,  lasting the entire  initiation process.
> They, Jyoti and Tusti, will come  down.

i don't know. maybe the mind reroots, that is the explanation that takes place
a lot. What
happens here is there is no longer an experiencer, so beyond experience, as it
is an
implosion of the me merging with Being, beyond lights, bliss and all relative.

Mind- which is thoughts falls silent. if the mind reroots, this is where it is
totally essential
for the Guru to be there working directly with the disciple, otherwise, it
appears one on
thier own thinks this is how it always is, but acording to my Guru and the
other
enlightened ones in my group, it is not. The mind falls silent, the mind is
gone and it does
not reroot.

I followed Jyoti when she first posted in our group, she has an extensive
background of
spiritual devotion and was living and is still living in a monasterry as
something like a nun.
It would be something like a mother divine, but one that was with a total focus
for
developement and serving humanity, so one like this may not be so common.

I read in Ramana Maharishi 's book about different levels of ripeness of
disciples, the most
ripe is one that enters realization just from hearing about it- and I thought
at one point
that this was taking place with Jyoti. The next levels of ripeness can be
imagined,
something like just some darshan or initiation into the path, then one unfolds
in a
permanent state of enlightenment.

Hridaya