> Alex Stanley wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <jedi_spock@> wrote:
> >

> >>          Hey, sir Alex, could you tell me if this is REAL..??
> >>
> >>       http://www.bio.net/hypermail/biomatrx/2001-June/001279.html
> >>

> > I did a Google search, and that is an actual product being sold. So,
> > in that sense, it is real. Does such a product actually work? I
> > seriously doubt it. Wanna lose weight? Lower your caloric intake.
>
> Out of curiosity, have you ever had a weight problem?

Yes. Technically, not to the point of obesity (BMI was just under 24),
but back in 2003, I was muscularly scrawny with 30 pounds of extra
fat. I'd lay on my side in bed, and there'd be a puddle of flab
flowing out from my stomach. I cut the excessive carbs from my diet
and lost 30 pounds in about 5 months. Since then, I've packed on about
25 pounds of muscle.