> Nice color enhancement.  Are you responsible for that too?

Its a new box called the Luster.  The DP, Michael Weaver locked
ourselves in a bay for 18 hours played around.  We were adding shadows
on walls, changing the specific colors, and hiding face blemishes.
Its amazing.  I think they used it on 300.

 Interesting
> show created by Barry Sonnefeld ("Men In Black").  I don't know how
long
> you can keep an audience though with the fairy tale narrative effect.
> That might get old.  Overall I enjoyed it.

Eventually the narrator will go away.  But the story gets very wild.
I am currently cutting episode 5 and they just get better.

s.