Excellent post, Robert. When I first read Turq's post this morning I
wanted to comment on just the paragraph you snipped below, and even
started writing but couldn't express it the way I felt it.  But your
post is right on (IMO).

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>