No, that's a piece of cake! But I think the paradox is
one that is found with MMY and other gurus too. We see
and experience one side of them, but there can be
another side too that is rather disturbing to our
understanding of Realization. I don't think one
negates the other. I'm sure SC was the catalyst for
many people having deep authentic spiritual
experiences. And I'm also sure his sexual behavior is
true also. Go figure.