In a message dated 10/19/07 11:14:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In a message dated 10/19/07 8:40:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a messag

>  Last I saw it was in the thirties. How about that 11% approval
rating for  that Democrat congress?

Nope. Congress is rated higher than boy  George at 27%:

Try reading the polls you site."Bush's job approval rating fell to 24
percent from last month's record low for a Zogby poll of 29 percent. A paltry
11
percent gave Congress a positive grade, tying last month's record  low."  So
Congress' positive poll numbers are a fraction of  Bush's.

I should have added "according to Zogby".