TurquoiseB wrote:
> Trying to take my own advice for a change, and
> write something positive, I've decided to rap a bit
> about the things I find impressive or laudable or
> just plain fun in the spiritual teachers I run into,
> or in the students who follow them, or in the paths
> that they represent.

You aren't impressed with a teacher that actually HAS something to
teach?  Not just crumbs left over from some table or something they made
up and is untested (good way to go crazy).  Without something worth
learning all the other things you mentioned are useless.

And from our mutual experience I would also say I would be impressed
with someone who is NOT a "pop" guru where you can actually get some one
on one time with them.  Everything else is just a charade (or a pick
pocket).