I remember in Mallorca MMY had us take 3 days of silence with limited
food intake, we'd stay in our rooms for 3 days rounding. And then in
the Fuiggi Fonte Theatre he said: "You could meditate a million years
and not reach CC unless you come to these courses", well that ended
any speculation about reaching it in 5 to 8 years.

So,you know this idea that TM'ers are reaching Samadhi in their
regular meditations 2X20 is just theory pertaining to the bubble
diagram, 'some day' you will actually transcend relativity and that
experience will be so profound it will change your life forever. This
idea that I transcended and forgot the experience is not Samadhi,
Samadhi is something you'll NEVER forget!

A faint awareness of Being (though good) is not the same as
transcending the entire field of relativity; the physical, astral, and
causal.  Through the spinal chakras I might add, as MMY has said, "the
chakras are the milestones on the path of kundalini", and kundalini
leads to Samadhi there is NO other way or path, that's the way the
human physiology is hardwired...deal with it!

http://alex.natel.net/ffl/audio/MMY/  or

http://alex.natel.net/ffl/audio/