The Hassidic TM Program is the self-development program that, I
suggest to you, is the one practised by 99% of those in the TM
Movement.

It consists of two sessions of daily practise of the TM Technique, as
taught by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi followed by daily activity that
consists of:

- instructions from a Guru on how to live, behave, vote, speak, and
practise one's religious beliefs.

- belief in said Guru as your master and to hang on his every word.

- like Hassidic Jews, there are dictums to follow for every aspect of
live: housing, astrology, schooling, eating, religious rites, etc.

- the total abandonment of the TM Program Prime Directive (from 1974,
I call it the Belgium Declaration...more on that in a following post)
which is: do the TM Technique twice a day and then go about your
activity AS YOU CHOOSE TO, according to your own common sense and
your own convictions and your own traditions, should you choose to
follow them.