Lurk:
The thing is, Bronte, you give no quarter when blasting the
inconsistencies and flaws you see in guru school of thought. Why do
you tolerate it in Icke's theories?

Bronte:
Hi, Lurk! Have you read Icke, either of this two most recent books? If
you read them, you might understand why I don't blast him. I don't
find flaws or inconsistencies in the guy. I sometimes find him petty
and sometimes he is too hasty shooting off his mouth and substantiating
snip

Lurk:
No, I haven't read him in a while-probably five years or more. That's
great if he's offering more substaniation.  I always read him wanting
to buy into his theories, but couldn't quite bridge the gap.  Next
time I'm at the bookstore, I'll take a look.  Thanks for the
recommendation, and the come back.