Nablusoss1008, would you mind giving a little bit more of your
backstory?  You've mentioned having being on Purusha for a long
period, but have worked as a freelance photographer for while now, is
that correct?  And I'm curious as to how much continued contact you
have with other individuals either still on Purusha or now off doing
other things, as well as how close your association is with the TMO.

Part of the reason I'm asking is to understand how you merge your
work and association with the world at large with your practice or
sadhana.  I'm assuming that you do some version of a long meditation
program but maybe that's been pared down to something more manageable
to accomodate work schedules, although my assumptions may all be
incorrect.

I'm not asking for any negative reason or purpose but merely to find
out more about how you conduct your life.  If you'd prefer not to
discuss it, that's fine, too.

Thanks.

Marek

**