--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <stephen4359@>

> > > The Rajas [kings] in Maharishi's movement are phony Rajas of
imaginary
> > > countries. It's all part of Maharishi's pretend world. It has no
> > > connection to what's actually happening in the actual world of
human
> > > affairs.
> > >
> > > For you to fuss about whether the phony Rajas actually worship
> > > Bhagavan is ludicrous in light of their phoniness to begin with.
> >
> > But my dear friend; I thought we had already established the fact
> that the "actual world" is not only boring but even dangerous.
>

> Who's "we?"
>

> > It is people that only relate to the little things they can see
and
> hear and touch etc that are responsible for the plight this planet
is in !

> So you go off into a pretend world? Maybe you could share with us
how
> that has anything at all to do with improving the "plight this
planet
> is in."

Maharishi has established a detailed yet pulsating Ideal Society on
the level of consciousness, the custodians being transcendentalists.
It might be a "pretend world" to you but very much alive, real and
vibrant to those open to the transcendent field of life.
"Those who are not open to this field, what can the Vedas do for
him ?"

The Rajas are only the other forms representing something you perhaps
detest because of your tamasic tendency. I'm not saying you are
tamasic by nature, only that you seem to be. And tamas is basically
very boring.

That which you can see and touch has also been concieved, thought of
before it came into being. Likewise an Ideal Society had to be
structured first on the level of consciousness before it slowly could
take a form. First Rishi, then Devata, then Chandas.

Thats what I really like about the americans, they don't sit around
thinking about things forever like us; they act quickly. Just see how
much they have materialized of Maharishis ideas in such a short time:
Domes, Peace Palaces, Clinics and Towers of Invincebility. And where
is the applied knowledge of the Vedas like Ayurveda and Stapahtyaveda
most accepted in the western world ? Without any doubt in the USA.
You fellows have a lot to be proud of.

The Sattwa Maharishi with the grace of Guru Dev has brought into this
world is not even possible for me to describe, and I do not pretend I
see more than a tiny little fraction of it. On a good day :-)