--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
>
> > I'm plenty open to the subjective and objective Divinity I
> > *experience* as a result of my practice of TM. But it certainly
> > doesn't include the bullshit of Maharishi's fake kings and fake
> > palaces and useless "towers of invincibility" that represent fake
> > kingdoms and fake countries. That insanity has nothing at all to do
> > with either the Divinity I experience with TM and am familiar with in
> > my experience of Guru Dev [and recently Lakshmi], *or* rational
> > factual objective reality.>
>
> "Schizophrenics and people on hallucinogenics make the same kinds of
> claims."

Heh...  I don't attempt to objectify my subtle perceptions into fake
outer constructs, like special hats for pretend occasions, fake
titles, fake kingdoms, fake countries etc...

Anything subtle I *do* experience *already* has its *own* existence
and is perceived in its *own* subtle state. Temporary life in *this
world* has its own, as Guru Dev clearly indicated, preferable, useful
and meaningful purpose - at the level it is.