--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> <richardhughes103@> wrote:

> > How does the TMO get it so wrong? And without even realising that
> > most people think the "raja" concept absurdly cultish. Are they
on a mission to alienate all but the most devout?

> So the couple did not want to listen. Who needs people who can't
> stand people with hats on a video ?

Hats on a video! come on it's more than that and you know it It's not
just how they look it's what the "hats" imply that puts people off.

Besides, the TMO needs people. The point is this couple thought they
had simply learned a meditation technique, the TMO goes out of its
way to appear secular, you find out the truth later. I don't blame
these people for walking out, the sudden cultishness must have been
quite a shock. I think you are too close to it all to be objective,
trust me on this, it's bizarre. Take a step back and see it how
others do, if you still can.

> Around here idiots influenced by some kind of weird american pop-
> fashion and are running around with woollen hats in the summer. But
> in contrast to Tony Nader they have nothing intelligent to say.

I guess it's all relative.