I can't believe that you forgot to ask him my questions about whether
he has ever had a hot tub party with an ebony and ivory theme with the
Kucinish's, and if so, did he get a chance to see Dennis's wife naked
like if she was changing into her bathing suit and "accidentally" left
the door open just enough that he could walk by and lock eyes with her
like a feral cat.

But the repairing the constitution thing was good too I guess.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Barack Obama spoke for an hour in FF this morning. I found him very
> inspiring. I got a chance to ask a question: what he thought of Dennis
> Kucinich's House resolution to impeach Cheney, and if he didn't
approve of
> that approach, what he would do to repair the constitutional erosion
that
> had occurred under Bush/Cheney. He answered that he didn't favor
impeachment
> because it would cause too much congressional paralysis and stir up
too much
> bitterness, but that if he became president, his first move would be
to call
> in his attorney general and have him/her review everything Bush has
done in
> light of its impact on the Constitution. He would then reverse every
> decision which had eroded it. (Obama taught constitutional law for 10
> years.)

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11/8/2007