Lurk:
One thing you ain't gonna do is tie Rory down.  Not gonna happen.
snip

Rory:
Are you asking me, personally, Steve, or not? You refer to me
as "Rory" and "he" rather than "you" as if you would rather talk
about me behind my back, as it were. If you're actually asking for my
opinion, then these stories are just that -- stories. Experiences and
memories; no more, no less. They tend to stay pretty much the same
over the decades, though I suspect with some memory-degradation over
time. If you really care, you can see for yourself re the stories up
to 1990 or so if you read the autobiography on artesmagicae.com. I
wrote most of that in 1997, IIRC, ten years ago.

Lurk:
Nice.  Thank you for the direct comeback.  Rare to get a "concrete"
reply from Rory, D'OH, I mean YOU. Rory, I find your posts remarkable,
and entertaining.  I mean you make pretty much everyone else here seem
firmly grounded. (Nabby excluded)  I do wonder how YOU operate in
the "real" world, when your day to day experience seems so celestial.
Personally, I sense much authenticity.  Your descriptions just seem so
far a field from my daily life, that I wonder if they are more poetry,
than actual experience.  At any rate, thanks for spending time here.
You leave your soft underside pretty exposed, and we know what that
can invite.