New Morning et al:
Actually my question was quite simple. Do people believe or experience
that the practice of TM (and/or siddhis) improves day to day behavior
and activity? Any takers?

Tom T;
My experience is Yes. That does not mean that from time to time
certain people experience me as someone that do not see that way. I
can say that it has happened here in this forum in the past and I can
not predict it will not happen again. There are certain people we are
destined to do some dance with. I feel that I may do the dance better
or less harshly now but I still find myself involved with some here in
such a situation. Thanks for allowing me to admit that humanity is
still running strongly and being human doesn't ever stop. Tom