That was hilarious.  The Raja looked like a "mock pope."  Where did MMY
find these fools .... oh never mind.  :)

Some of Lynch's industry friends that know about yoga and Indian
philosophy and other paths need to sit him down and deprogram him of his
naiveté.

Nabby should note that some of the audience spoke back to him in German
and I bet all the audience understood German except for Lynch who
admitted he doesn't know German.