--- Marek Reavis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wow!  But that's pretty much exactly the way I'd
> expect the "outside
> world" to react to the raja thing.  Must be all the
> tamas.  Thank
> goodness that raja emmanuel had enough sattwa to
> tough it all out
> with a smile on his face, though I'd imagine that he
> wouldn't have
> much reserves left after that fiasco.
>
> Two things that struck me particularly was (1) how
> the one woman kept
> on yelling for raja emmanuel to stop repeating the
> same thing over
> and over ("invincible Germany, invincible Germany, .
> . .") and say
> something else (but he didn't or couldn't figure out
> what else to
> say), and (2) seeing Bevan get up when things
> weren't looking too
> good and absent himself behind the stage curtains.
>
> Embarrassing but fascinating in the same way that
> bad performances on
> American Idol can be.
>
> I don't believe that most people have much visceral
> attraction to the
> concept of invincibility, even with all the emphasis
> on terrorism and
> nonstop fearmongering by world political leaders.

I think the problem is that "invincibility" is a TMO
buzzword that very few rajas or TM spokespeople can
actually define. If you try to define it as MMY
intends, it comes across as pure fascism. No wonder
the German audience got upset. Hitler understood
invincibility very, very well.

http://nosedef.blogspot.com/2007/11/david-lynch-lecture-in-berlin-