I wasn't describing the totality of Fairfield.  It does support all kinds of
thinking and all kinds of wonderful craziness. But there is definitely a
fascist vibe to the inner core of the org.  We've got town Rus and Campus Rus.
I sometimes refer to them as  house niggers and field niggers.  And there are
plenty of ex Rus and seekers from other traditions as well.  The raja costumes
are part of the inner core.  Y'all are prolly all used to the fascist vibe
looking exclusively like Darth Veder, but Germans remember something more
varied than that. There was a large "New Age" component to German fascism,
which started out as stupidly insipid as those rajas are, and then got
increasingly dark. There were dudes in ridiculous robes running around in
Germany under Hitler.  They didn't wear the same style of crowns but preferred
wreaths made of oak leaves, sometimes gilded.  a

curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               >
 > As for the fascist vibe of the TMO, I stand by it.  It's
 unmistakable here in Fairfield, which is crawling with bliss Nazis.

 You are on the ground in Fairfield, so you should know.  But this is
 not what I have heard from friends who have visited recently.
 Although there is a group think consensus on some beliefs like "nature
 support", I heard that Fairfield supports free thinking.  At least
 outside the inner core or as it is known, the Raja's realm.  Aren't
 there many different styles of thinking within a basically spiritual
 framework there?

 Personally I might have trouble with a constant undercurrent of
 spirituality assumptions. I live among recent immigrants because I
 love the stimulation of few intellectually shared assumptions.  So why
 put up with those Winters if the intellectual climate isn't working
 for you?

 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander

 http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com