On Nov 18, 2007, at 8:26 PM, gullible fool wrote:

I meant some of their posts, certainly not all of
them. Up until your recent activities, I had been
getting zero posts by quite a few of the 35-45 posts
per month types because I had placed them on block.
There's not even enough time to read all the posts by
members I want to read, and using a block on members
whose posts are mostly inane, bickering, mood-making,
etc., reduces the clutter in my inbox a great deal.

You mean there are some posts here that *aren't* like that??

Oh. :)

Sal