Tbe above video is about a guy who's a savant.

Amazing stuff, and when I first started TM I thought, hey, why not me
too -- just gotta get me some mojo from Maha.

And my opinion is hardly different today -- I still believe in
miracles and boundaries broken as easily as Blake's drawing of the guy
going through the dome wall.

As a minor point of the video, they in passing tell of another savant
who was hit by a baseball and suddenly became a savant.  Instantly.

So, er, yeah, I guess when Don Juan knocked Carlos sideways into
another reality it wasn't something so outlandish after all, eh?

Then there's the stories of the gurus just touching a forehead and BLAMMO.

But, sheesh, this was supposed to happen to me 36 years ago in Detroit.

Edg