> Here's the honest truth -- some people are offended by
> certain words. I use those words from time to time
> so that I can identify those people and avoid them.

Look how well "hittin' that" worked.  :-)

I actually first heard it spoken by a woman
character on the TV series "House." I really
liked it at the time because she used it for
exactly the same purpose I mention above. She
wanted to take the men by surprise and see
their reaction.

I used the term here a few days later the same
way, and it was a tremendous success. It enabled
me to identify someone I have no further need
to waste time on.