Rory Goff writes snipped:

But "to know itself as Self" is not like any other knowledge, which
is indeed dualistic and based on a comparison, on an either-or
discrimination.

That's why this Self-knowledge is so mind-blowing -- literally. It is
so ordinary and so special, so still and so dynamic, so Dead and so
Alive, so *this* and so *that* -- so slippery, so concrete, so in-
your-face paradoxical. Literally unimaginable, literally unspeakable.

Yet it IS; I AM.

Discrimination cannot capture it; discrimination can only surrender
awe-struck.

TomT:
>From Jean Klein "Transmission of the Flame" page 65
"...We have very often repeated that the seeker is the sought. An
object is a fraction; it appears in your wholeness, in your globality.
When you really come to the understanding that the seeker is the
sought, there is a natural giving-up of all energy to find something.
It is an instantaneous apperception. I don't say perception, because
in perception there is a perceiver and something perceived. An
apperception is an instantaneous perceiving of what is perceiving. So
it can never be in relation of subject-object, just as an eye can
never see its own seeing. .......you will find a glimpse of
non-subject-object relationship. This glimpse is seen with your whole
intelligence, which is there in the absence of the person, the
thinker, the doer. Understanding, being the understanding, is
enlightenment