--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > desperately
> > > you as

J: and I am sorry, but that's just f*ckin' HI-larious!!

> True that. But I kid you not; these guys have as much as said so,
> many times. It would be tragic if it weren't so funny, or vice
> versa :-)

You watch; right now those Buddhis are interpreting *even this*
conversation as elitist, special, attention-grabbing, unconvincingly
mood-makey, etc. etc. etc.

They *have to* or *they will "Die"* .. and identified-Buddhi is not at
all psyched about the prospect of being dethroned, not until it
actually comprehends the unceasing misery of identification with
aversion-desire/spacetime.

Said it before, I'll say it again: Life is wasted on the so-called
Living :-)