--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know, if I were enlightened, I would expect that part of my
> freedom, part of my meat robot's new world, would be the "duty" or
> "privilege" of setting folks straight about enlightenment, and if the
> folks want to tussle, well, the enlightened can give what's given to
> them backacha TIMES TEN.
<snip>
I just do and say what comes naturally. I cannot help that it tweaks
some people-- there doesn't seem to be any room for compromise in this
way. The little that I have read on this topic talks about the
polarization between those who identify with Oneness and those who
don't, when we are specifically expressing our experiences. It is a
fundamentally different view and experience of the world, and when
expressed outright is just plainly and simply what it is.