--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I do not feel offended.  Your condescension was never directed at
me, I just happened to notice it and also noticed honest efforts on
the part of others to make you aware of it.  So I thought I'd put in
my two cents worth as a more or less objective observer.  Intellect
makes discriminations, and keeps doing it regardless of the state of
enlightenment or lack thereof.  I imagine that in the state of
enlightenment discriminations are made without feeling tyrannized by
them.  I do read your posts carefully. My perceptions are based on
careful reading, nor are my perceptions intended to hurt you.  You're
enlightened in any case, so beyond being hurt by anyone's
observations.  a

Thank you for your honest and straightforward dialogue. This is as new
for me as it is for anyone else. I enjoy it, and who knows what lies
around the next turn?