http://tinyurl.com/2qz3cr

Here's an example of the kind of bullshit that I love to do, but here
at FFL, I cannot get away with it.  I wish that a day each week, say,
Thursday, was set aside for this kind of posting, and everyone has to
"keeps hands off" of the posts and posters -- just to let ourselves
air our views and know ahead of time that we won't have to pay a price
of being flamed for our "recreational speculations."

Each statement of this piece is a bigass abstraction for a morass of
data -- these are the kinds of statements that anyone can attack from
many angles.

Attack away, kids.

On the other hand, there is a spirit that is longing for succor behind
these statements that IMO shouldn't be attacked, yet "attacking the
poster's personality" will be the preferred method of discounting the
CHILLING IMPLICATIONS of many of these "assertions," because
scholarship is so damned hard.

Edg