--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > Jim and Rory exceeded their posting limits (Jim � 55; Rory, 56).
> > I�ve blocked their posting privileges and will restore them next
> > Tuesday night.
>
> Welcome back, guys. Go forth and sin no more.

Thanks, Alex! My apologies, all, for overposting. I too relied on the
evidently all-too-unreliable Yahoo advanced search, which repeatedly
assured me I had posted only in the mid-20's, when the actual count
must have been at least 25 higher by then. When I thought I was still
safely under 35, I was actually at 56. It looks as though e-mail or
hand tallies are the only ways to go here.

The forced "time-out" has shown me, though, that there really is no
common ground here on FFL -- the fundamentally
paradoxical "Knowledge" or "Unknowing" remaining when all beliefs are
discarded, is consistently taken here by those who have not done this
work, as simply another fundamentalist belief. Understandable, but
evidently a waste of time to discuss further. Might as well stick to
movies and martial arts and other subjects within the Matrix :-)

So could you unsubscribe me, please? So long, and thanks for all the
fish!

*L*L*L*