> > >She also said
> > that anyone who was doing the things I was alluding to wasn't a
> jivan
> > mukta,>
> >
> > So Rick, do you think he is a Maharascalrishi ego and, not a
jivan
> > mukta?
> >
> > I addressed this earlier in some detail, and basically said that
> I'm not
> > qualified to judge.
>
> That's right, you are not. But that is not stopping you.

Yes, we all do have our experience with it.

That is fine, she would think he is not a mukta jivan in her
experience, Rick would not judge, Nabby does not judge him that way
either.

Yet, evidently he, Maharishi, is a rascal.

Evidently a megalo-messianic--narcissist.

As in MMN-MMY.

What is that quip about history, "The 1st draft of history is always
written by those in power, it is never the last draft".

-Doug in FF