--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Recently my friend, Neil McCorkle, the founder of BodyVed
> (www.bodyved.com)posted a four minute video on YouTube.com full of
> color, graphics, and special effects.
>
>  Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om89lHRC0JA

Hey Steve,

I think the target market for his product or service is confused in
this video.  Neil is a sincere guy as I remember him.  If he can't
stand in front of a camera and make his case that he has discovered
something special to pay attention to, I really don't think a dozen
different dissolve patterns will do the trick.  I always respected
your BS meter at sidhaland Steve, what do you really think?

BTW, if a person hasn't found love, its cuz they aren't giving
anything that someone else wants.  I really don't believe there is a
canned solution to that problem, do you?

Curtis