--- Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Dec 20, 2007, at 7:30 PM, gullible fool wrote:
>
> >> I'll be happy to make one in Raams.
> >
> > I'll kick in as well. Since it will be for a good
> > cause, management should not mind if I come in
> over
> > the weekend and use their color printer to print
> off a
> > few thousand of my Super Coherent All-American
> Money
> > notes.
>
> That's a great idea, gull!  My kids' Monopoly money
> would probably
> work  as well. :)  As long as it says Raams on the
> top, I doubt
> they'll notice any difference.
>
> I sure hope they appreciate the time and trouble it
> takes to do this.
>
> Sal

Back in the day the MIU administration created their
own internal currency called "Mahas". It was used
between departments. Two friends of mine who ran a
department (which shall remain nameless to protect the
good reputation of Tom Selleck and Chris Gentsch...but
it wasn't the video department in case you were
thinking that) took their Mahas and printed out more
of them. They only got caught when they got greedy!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs