> You might want to watch the video before responding. I don't think
> the orphans who had their blankets stolen were in bliss, do you?

He's saying the same thing as MMY, it's called a "line on water", you
become so infused with Being (bliss) that the outer circumstances
don't *overshadow* the awareness of Being (Nirvana). In conjunction
with that, all of the human emotions that are available are still felt
but don't bind the awareness to them, (like a line on water), they are
there for the appropriate time and then gone.

As Krishna said to Arjuna: "Mistraigunyo bhav-Arjuna" (Be without the
three gunas), and "Yogastah kuru karmani" (established in Being 'Yoga'
perform Action). Thereby action will not only be appropriate but more
effective, the Lady who asked the question was obviously being
overshadowed by her emotions and didn't know how to handle them and
hence the question basically...."what to do"? His answer was correct
and appropriate.

Assuming the orphans weren't in Nirvana, then they were subject to
suffering due to the lack of awareness of Self (or Being) and at the
mercy of their own past life karma.