<snip>
> Absolutely not, you are trying to smear the world of science again
> instead of admitting that only research published in respected peer-
> reviewed scientific journals holds any weight in the 21st century,
> and that you believe in that principle. If you do not admit to
> believing in that principle, then you belong with the anti-science
> fundamentalists like Ted Haggard, George Bush, Ayatollah Khomeini,
> Gerry Falwell, etc. You belong in the dark ages with them.

I'm gunna guess that you don't understand how the scientific method
fits into the broader questions of epistemology.  You are
demonstrating a lack of understanding of how peer reviewed studies are
used to draw conclusions.  As Turq pointed out, it is the replication
of studies that is far more important than getting into a magazine
after getting a "review" of the methods used.  You are using the terms
with the innocence of a TM teacher at an intro lecture holding up the
collected papers and letting it drop and hit the ground for effect.
As far as my beliefs go, I understand the value of peer review as a
piece of the methods of science.  A piece.

> Goodbye.
> The 21st century has left you anti-science fundamentalists behind and
> I will not coverse nor hold council with any of you Neandherthals

Is this the prejudice those hairy guys in the GEICO ads are
complaining about?

 if
> you cannot state here clearly:

Is that with my hand over my heart or in a Sig Heil salute in front of
me? Or perhaps with my hand on a copy of the collected papers?

 "Only research published in respected
> peer-reviewed scientific journals holds any weight in the 21st
> century",

The scientific method requires a lot more than this to be useful.  I'm
also gunna guess that you have not spent any time reading scientist's
criticism of the TM research have you?  This is because of your
hyper-focused faith in one aspect of how humans apply the scientific
method.

 then you are an anti-science fundamentlaist who wants to
> take us back to the dark ages like Billy Graham, Rupert Murdoch  and
> Osama Bin Laden.

Your second false alternative in two paragraphs!  Hasn't worked on me
since I was 16.  I don't know why someone who gives so much lip
service to the methods of science would make so many absolutists
statements.  Unless...