Ruth (who formerly did autopsies on mice)

I am still looking for my perfect headstone epitaph.  I think you
nailed yours!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We can compare notes then.  I once did surgery on dogs.

little effect on me.  String theory debunked? Interesting, but only
casually so.  But some people are drawn to the language of  science
and certain scientific principles and use them incorrectly
(pseudoscience) .  This can result in people making wrong decisions in
their lives or justifying decisions they already made.

> When I was a college student I used help study blood pressure in
mice and mechanisms that could result in enlarged hearts.  None of it
had immediate effect on anyone's life.  However, what was learned
there could result in lines of blood pressure drugs being developed.
So what was pure science becomes applied but really is of no interest
to the general public until it is applied.

> Familiarity with how the scientific method works  is important in
order to evaluate science claims in "real life." Of equal  importance
is understanding a bit how psychology works.  It is in our nature to
want answers even if no answers are yet apparent.  Interestingly, you
will find out a lot about scientific methodology  by studying
psychology 101.

> Ruth (who formerly did autopsies on mice)

> <!--
>
> #ygrp-mkp{
0px;padding:0px 14px;}
> #ygrp-mkp hr{