--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> wrote:
> >
> > But the more interesting question, Nablus, is: if this forum is
such
> > a horrible place seeped in discord, hatred, lies, and rumours
what
> > are you doing here, too?
>
> 1. To watch fools like you make fools of themselves while trying to
> put on a serious face posing as experts on, particularily the
> development of consciousness and TM is good entertainment.
Sometimes.
> 2. To read interesting post by people who has something worthwile
> say. A rare pleasure these days now that Rory and Jim got fed up
with
> this place.
> 3. To catch an interesting link. Thanks to Bob Brigante and whoever
> posted the link to lectures by Charlie Lutes.

But didn't you catch that quote of Maharishi's that Bob recently
reproduced at

which tells us that what we think we become?

You're ALWAYS commenting upon and adding to the negativity here on
FairFieldLife.  You wallow in it, like a pig in shit.  Constantly.

> Since 2. is getting so rare as to be almost noenexistent and the
rest
> of the contributors are preoppupied mainly with trivia, since I'm
fed
> up with fools like you and interesting links are seldom, I find
myself
> less and less in this place. If it wasn't for the rare link I would
be
> permanently out of here.

So, then, I expect in the future never to see you commenting on
anything but the rare links to interesting, positive things.