(snip)

> Actually neither likes to hand with Daddy Bush, Clinton did PR with
> Daddy Bush to raise Katrina money and it's customary for ex
presidents
> to be civil with each other, but it's crazy to say they have similar
> political constituencies. Neither Clinton is a radical change type
of
> politician, both are in bed with lobbyists, but that doesn't mean H
> Clinton is the same as Bush JR.

Who does Jimmy Carter hang with?
The Clinton's to me, stand for the same things as Bush:
Greed, Self-Grandiousity, Lust, and Power...

> Anyone named Clinton is the most polarizing figure in politics to
the
> wingnuts who seem to still believe the mountain of clinton
> conspiracies they made up in the 90s, all of which were nonsense.

She is and will be hated by many people, just like Bush is hated
now...
I don't see how this could be good.

Obama is the only real choice, for a transformational government.
The rest are illusion.