From: Richard J. Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2008 8:47:39 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'Does Hillary -- McCain

boo wrote:
> I've seen the light - Peter is right, McCain may have
> the best shot at the repub nomination.  All the others
> are making such fools of themselves while he sits quietly
> on the outside.  Big money wants giuliani, romney or
> mccain to be the nominee and right now mccain is looking
> the least offensive.
>
>From the Boston Globe:

Commander-in-chief: Does he have the knowledge and judgment
to capably direct, and improve, the US military?

McCain-9 Giuliani-7 Thompson-6 Romney-5 Huckabee-3 Paul-2

McCain was a war hero; as senator he's become an authority
on military preparedness and foreign affairs. Giuliani showed
commander-in-crisis qualities after the Sept. 11, 2001,
attacks. Romney has administrative experience but no foreign
policy or military experience. Ditto with Huckabee, who has
made gaffes proving it.

'Rating the GOP field'
By Todd Domke
Boston Globe, January 3, 2008