[ Anyway, we are curious as to how you were able to perceive this
experience. Was it through meditation? Or, was it a spontaneous event?
Can you tell us about it? ]

Hello John,

No, it was not triggered by meditation, I have never done that, I am not
even really sure what mediation is or how to do it, plus the fact that
one hardly ever gets time to sit and empty ones mind, is that is what
they do.  I have always thought deeply about ones life experiences and
what we can gain from it, learn from it and all that; and of course give
back to it.  One reading about such spontaneous experiences of others it
seems that such things as extreme visual beauty, a deep felt love of
some kind, and perhaps the most common of all being that of sound,
music, beauty and passion.  It certainly seems to be involved with the
deeper aspects of emotion, and  nothing to do with intellect or reason,
or even searching; I was not searching for anything.  And how could one
go about searching for something that one has no idea of existing to be
found.  So, yes, like others I have read, it was spontaneous but happed
at a moment which was full of love, passion, exquisite beauty, and which
one kind of just melted into, and that melting into it started the inner
journey to happen.  The first parts were much like reports of near death
experience but it eventually went way beyond anything you read in those
accounts.  Anyway this thing, event, experience, was not about death it
was about absolute life, love, being.  And after the event all this
stuff stays with one and life on earth becomes something far more than
what it was before. I do not know but some say it is something to do
with the evolution of human awareness and being in the world. But it is
not really about that place, that realm or level of primordial being it
is really all about the love of being, the joy and beauty of life and
personal existence. Mysterious to be sure.

Regards,

Lisa.