In a message dated 1/5/08 2:18:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Just  noticed that the last clause of Matthew 20:16

16 So the last [e.g.  "Obamians"?] shall be first, and the first
[e.g. "Bushians"?] last, *for  many are called, and few chosen.*'

Ummm, Bush isn't running again, a common liberal mistake. And I guess  you're
assuming Osama can beat the Republican candidate, whoever that might  be. But
I do find it interesting that the generation-Xers are telling the  Clintons
to Moveon and the baby boomers to "get out of the way, we want our  chance". I
hope he gets the nod from his party.