(snip)

> Well, then, consider it a plus that you can vote in U.S. elections
> and I can't.

Well, then, consider the possibility of an Obama Presidency:
Imagine him taking the oath of office to become President...
Imagine a United States of America, that has evolved enough to elect
someone like him.
Appreciate the obstacles he is overcoming.
Send him some good energy.
Work to elect him.
If you do these things, you will help him more than an extra vote or
two.
Bush didn't become President because you or I voted for him;
He became President because we had to hit bottom,
All the lies needed to be exposed, the veil needed to be lifted.
And provide the basis for a sea change, in the American body politic.
Thanks George for showing us the way not to go!