--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I get the feeling, from observing the way Bill Clinton looks at
Hillary
> while she's speaking to a crowd, that when his brain is free of the
smoke of
> lust, he realizes that he really does love her for reasons far
deeper than
> those which attract him to other women.

(Snip)

Bill & Hill love politics...They have been a political team.
She has been his enabler, and has tried to rescued him time and again
from his many addictions to sex, power, and self-grandiousity.
Hillary wants everyone to be dependent on her, just like Bill has
been and is dependent on her, for his political career.
She is there because of him, and he is there because of her.

His latest comment about not being able to make Hillary younger,
taller, or male, shows that Bill basically compartmentalizes
everything; objectifies even his own wife: very sad.
Lately the Clinton's are revealing what we really didn't like about
them; and which they have kept so hidden:
They are not much different then what we have now, in the White House;
Secretive, manipulating, lusting for power, and objectifying people
as objects.