(snip)
> > Anyone seen Obama winking asides to those he pretends to be at a
>
> > distance from?    Edg

Well, winking is just the first step to unifying the differences.
Someone who could harmonize the differences and stike a new chord or
sympathic, compassionate leadership.
If we needed someone to pit one group against the other, than why not
just elect someone who would be just as polarizing as Bush:
Someone like Hillary, or the Huckster.

We are so used to us and them, pitting one group against the other;
That we can't even imagine a Unity Government.
The only possibility of creating a Unity Government, in the present
atmosphere, would be to have someone very Enlightened, and very
talented.
He or she would need to reflect the Spirit strongly and clearly,
He or she would need to  pull all the people together, despite all the
greed and special interests.
Now I wonder, who could that Be?