night.

Read more:

'Ginobili Has 20 Points in Spurs' Win'
Associated Press, January 15, 2008
http://tinyurl.com/246g25

"Steve Jobs took the stage to kick off the annual
Macworld Expo today. As usual, he brought with him a
crushing amount of buzz and a pile of new product
announcements. Here's what we'll be seeing from Apple,
starting today!"

Read more:

'Apple Launches 13-Inch Ultralight MacBook Air'
Mac World, Tue Jan 15, 2008
http://tinyurl.com/28d2oz

"For the second consecutive year, a car from General
Motors Corp. has taken top honors in the North American
Car and Truck of the Year awards, announced Monday at
the opening of the North American International Auto
Show."

Read more:

'Chevy Malibu takes top honors at Detroit auto show'
Nashville Business Journal, Monday, January 14, 2008
http://tinyurl.com/yqu9je